If all the raindrops were lemon drops & gumdrops.
I'm so freakin' exhausted! (So what am I doing here now coughs) cos of S24 which made me reach home at 11-ish last night. But it was worth the time&money, partly cos was sitting between Leech& Sorn = whispergiggleCHEERgiggle. Nick & ZK were being silly too, which set us off even more. Haha Slum kept scolding us for being the noisiest. HC & RJ performances were DAAAAMN funny, my new idols are the two gays frm HC(I almost went up to get their autographs today teehee) Bitchy rocked like hell, with his ROARRR & 'moon'. The moment he came out, the 4 of us just burst out laughin even though he hadn't said anything yet. So proud of you, my dear friend(: but will you stop teasing me about eyediabetes -.-
"Can you imagine giving your first kiss in a Shakespeare play? So sad la!" Haha, though I agree. The actors were super brave!
Something extremely mortifying happened during the plays, something to do with ZK's pretty hoodie, something to do with me wearing it, something to do with him asking for it back cos he was too ODAC for the cold(:DDD), something to do with what happened next. Shit I still feel like evaporating off when I think about it. My chastity, gone)x but it was still a super good night, &the walk home was nice for quality thinking.
So slumped to school today, but was soon cheered by the retardedness of classmates. PW was entertaining as usual, the teacher's so bitchy she never fails to crack me up.
"Ivan isn't insecure about his body, I should know cos of class camp." (Think: guys' communal bathing) Ewww, Mathan's gross! I pitied Ivy.. until he started being a bully again. To think that I gave him a huge piece of my precious Snickers. Nvm, I'm getting treated back tmr. Or else. Glares.
Loitering in front of Stall2 talking crap with Slum, Sorn, Ivan &Nick's fun. A rather strange combi, but loser stories are very good for unity:DD &Sorn, do not be too sad. Winks. Get well soon honey, sigh, Leech too.
Uh well. I failed Bio. Badly. Mr. Lan was quite sad): When he handed me the paper &said At least you said sorry, I knew I'm bottom/very near bottom of the class.
"Oh I got very low."
"It's ok la, alot of pple in class got 8 too!"
"Uh. I got 7."
Smart ass tried to comfort me but -.- stupz!XD
To the few of you, sorry I broke my promise to pass this one test. Sorry.
Bridge tmr, my spoonful of sugar(: I really really need the endorphines. Before Sat which'll be lovely but awful at the same time. Bridge & Assers how do I choose ): I know my priorities but that doesn't make it any easier.
I wanna, forget about all this, what happened between you&me tonight. &just fall into a bottomless sleep.
I'm so freakin' exhausted! (So what am I doing here now coughs) cos of S24 which made me reach home at 11-ish last night. But it was worth the time&money, partly cos was sitting between Leech& Sorn = whispergiggleCHEERgiggle. Nick & ZK were being silly too, which set us off even more. Haha Slum kept scolding us for being the noisiest. HC & RJ performances were DAAAAMN funny, my new idols are the two gays frm HC(I almost went up to get their autographs today teehee) Bitchy rocked like hell, with his ROARRR & 'moon'. The moment he came out, the 4 of us just burst out laughin even though he hadn't said anything yet. So proud of you, my dear friend(: but will you stop teasing me about eyediabetes -.-
"Can you imagine giving your first kiss in a Shakespeare play? So sad la!" Haha, though I agree. The actors were super brave!
Something extremely mortifying happened during the plays, something to do with ZK's pretty hoodie, something to do with me wearing it, something to do with him asking for it back cos he was too ODAC for the cold(:DDD), something to do with what happened next. Shit I still feel like evaporating off when I think about it. My chastity, gone)x but it was still a super good night, &the walk home was nice for quality thinking.
So slumped to school today, but was soon cheered by the retardedness of classmates. PW was entertaining as usual, the teacher's so bitchy she never fails to crack me up.
"Ivan isn't insecure about his body, I should know cos of class camp." (Think: guys' communal bathing) Ewww, Mathan's gross! I pitied Ivy.. until he started being a bully again. To think that I gave him a huge piece of my precious Snickers. Nvm, I'm getting treated back tmr. Or else. Glares.
Loitering in front of Stall2 talking crap with Slum, Sorn, Ivan &Nick's fun. A rather strange combi, but loser stories are very good for unity:DD &Sorn, do not be too sad. Winks. Get well soon honey, sigh, Leech too.
Uh well. I failed Bio. Badly. Mr. Lan was quite sad): When he handed me the paper &said At least you said sorry, I knew I'm bottom/very near bottom of the class.
"Oh I got very low."
"It's ok la, alot of pple in class got 8 too!"
"Uh. I got 7."
Smart ass tried to comfort me but -.- stupz!XD
To the few of you, sorry I broke my promise to pass this one test. Sorry.
Bridge tmr, my spoonful of sugar(: I really really need the endorphines. Before Sat which'll be lovely but awful at the same time. Bridge & Assers how do I choose ): I know my priorities but that doesn't make it any easier.
I wanna, forget about all this, what happened between you&me tonight. &just fall into a bottomless sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home